Assistant Store Manager, OperationsApply Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
You are our merchandising visionary-and the leader of our back-of-house operations. Under the direction of the Store Manager and in partnership with the Assistant Store Manager, Visual, you lead the merchandising team to set the stage for all store activities through an organized storeroom and accurate inventory. Both creative and strategic, you have a passion for logistics and energetic attitude to plan and communicate the overall merchandise design vision to your team. With an interest in leading store operations, you're a master of efficiency, ensuring things run smoothly in the back of the store as well as the front. You lead, direct and delegate the flow of product from receiving to the sales floor. Mentorship is also key. You lead, educate and empower your team to deliver great service to their internal and external customer while encouraging professional development.
- In collaboration with the Store Manager, manage and delegate workload and ensure execution of plans and strategies across the store and in assigned area.
- Partner with the Store Manager to establish and communicate all critical metrics and expectations within the store, including but not limited to sales, visual, operations, safety, loss prevention, human resources, payroll/scheduling and training.
- Coach, teach, train, recognize and manage all aspects of performance and development for all store associates to encourage professional growth and build a bench of talent.
- Focus on promoting and driving sales as they pertain to, or are driven by, position and acting as the Manager on Duty (MOD).
- Collaborate with Store Manager and other functional Assistant Store Managers during new season planning and execution.
- Analyze results through reporting, translating numbers into actionable behaviors and goals in order to improve KPI results.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient service. Set expectations and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Communicate regularly with the management team concerning all aspects of sales, customer feedback/traffic and associate training/performance. Participate in weekly store walk-throughs with the management team and follow-up as required.
- Stay up to date on all store initiatives and communications that are received, sharing with associates when appropriate.
What you'll bring:
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion for design and home furnishings
- 2+ years customer service or retail leadership experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent, Associate degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Strong delegation skills in support of execution and driving results
- Proven ability to build a culture focused on success and teamwork
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)