Merchandising AssociateLocation: Atlanta, Georgia
Hudson Grace is the preeminent purveyor of timeless décor for those who love to entertain. Rooted in a philosophy of simplicity and authenticity, we favor beauty and practicality in our curated collection of quintessentially modern serving ware, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, linens, candles and entertaining essentials.
Hudson Grace crafts and sources original and vintage designs which will make your house a home. The newest brand to join Crate and Barrel, Hudson Grace shares Crate’s passion for entertaining and all things home.
Stock Associates are the backbone of the store. They serve both internal and external customers. Keeping the stockroom organized and customer-friendly are critical components to our success. If you have strong organizational skills and are seeking an environment where teamwork and service are core values, we encourage you to explore this role which is so important to the success of each store.
- Maintain all areas of the stockroom and store under the direction of the store management team.
- Assist the visual / merchant to support seasonal floor changes, as needed.
- Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
- Support the sales staff as needed or as directed by the assistant manager or store manager.
- Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments.
- Perform store maintenance.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
- Process transfers on a timely basis.
- Process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Inform store management of the receipt of any new items and any major overages or shortages of merchandise.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all Hudson Grace associates.
- Movement of product, supplies and/or boxes to and from all levels of the store and stockroom.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs to a height of 3-4 feet; heavier product with team assist.
- Furniture: Ability to move up to 300lbs with appropriate equipment.
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.