Seasonal Merchandising AssociateApply Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Architecturally inspiring, our stores are modern, warm and bright and are made even more beautiful by the Seasonal Merchandisers who ensure our shelves are filled, our displays are complete and our stock room stays prepped and “at the ready” to fulfill customer orders in our stores. The heartbeat of a store’s operation, these Merchandiser roles are largely behind the scenes but help us deliver exceptional customer service and drive sales. Working in a fun environment that values teamwork and collaboration, these problem solvers are efficient, detail-oriented and pitch in wherever it’s needed. Interested in learning more about retail or supply chain? Home on a holiday break? We have flexible hours and a friendly, fast-paced environment that values diverse perspectives to strengthen our team. Let’s explore how a seasonal position could be a great fit for you!
What you'll do:
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, and buy online, pick up in store, in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom.
- Execute and maintain the visual merchandising standards of the sales floor to engage customers and associates with the product.
- Assist with ensuring products and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent service and company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising, and teamwork.
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to customer questions, process payments, and involve higher-level management, as appropriate.
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self and others accountable for store profitability and operational excellence.
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product expertise, as needed.
- Communicate and have awareness of applicable promotions, offers, loyalty programs, and other initiatives to customers, as needed.
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities and demonstrations, as needed.
What you'll bring:
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills, basic math
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)