Design ExpertApply Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Crate and Barrel Furniture Sales Associates have a passion for helping customers see what is possible with the latest on-trend merchandise. They do this by building meaningful and long-term relationships with their customers, and use their comprehensive knowledge to guide and advise customers looking to furnish an entire room or simply add an accent piece. Our Furniture Sales Associates are up-to-date on the latest trends, and are trained to work with a range of design styles from classic to contemporary. In addition, Furniture Sales Associates utilize digital tools and technology during in-store and in-home consultations to show our customers how our furniture, fabrics and decor can bring their vision to life. If you enjoy working with customers in a competitive team environment, have a passion for helping customers with their home interiors and have a proven ability to drive sales, this position has the potential to offer you a creative and rewarding career.
What you'll do:
- Support and maintain store sales (including furniture and housewares products) and service goals as communicated by Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Promote design services to our customers in order to elevate their shopping experience and distinguish Crate and Barrel from competitors. This may include In-Store Design consultations, In-Home Design consultations, and virtual design consultations.
- Support eCommerce through design chat, CSC training, and Centralized Design services as needed
- Maintain awareness of all systems, products and resources while selling throughout the entire store; supporting Crate and Barrel as an evolving omni-channel business.
- Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
- Build rapport with customers by demonstrating product knowledge and the use of strong interpersonal skills
- Develop new and lasting relationships with customers through prospecting and clienteling
- Provide feedback, share observations, assessments and ongoing solutions with the Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader.
- Focus on promoting sales by maintaining a strong, visible and positive presence on the sales floor.
- Develop, share and apply furniture product expertise by staying informed of the marketplace and industry trends.
- Communicate regularly, effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts.
- Support teamwork by assisting in training and development of associates
- Possess a complete understanding and awareness of applicable company policies and procedures including loss prevention, security and safety guidelines as outlined in the Crate and Barrel/CB2 Associate Guide.
- Other duties as assigned, including non-selling work, as required
What you'll bring:
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to build/maintain a client base and provide creative furnishing solutions for customers' needs
- 6+ months competitive sales or interior design service experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Starting Rate: $16Starting Rate: 0 USD Hourly
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)