Photo Studio Merchandise CoordinatorApply Location: Chicago, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Photo Studio Merchandise Coordinator.
This position will coordinate the daily on-site organization, integrity and facilitation of sample inventory across various departments for shoots at the Crate and Barrel Photo Studio.
What you'll do...
- Ownership and documentation of inventory throughout the lifecycle of the assigned shoot.
- Utilize AS400 System to log, coordinate, locate and track merchandise transfers between distribution centers, warehouse and shoot locations.
- On-set “face” of team and liaison for the production and creative teams both to receive, organize and advise on physical merchandise for corresponding shoots.
- Strategic movement of merchandise in-to and out-of the 4K Studio with special attention and adaptation to the ever changing spatial constraints of the space.
- Create documentation and provide analysis of workflow to navigate the progress of driving successful projects using G Suite and/or a like minded software.
- Collaboration within our department by driving discussion to improve and develop current and future processes.
- Perform monthly inventory cycle counts and work with Supervisors to reconcile discrepancies.
- Plan and execute annual inventory.
- Coordinate and contribute in team meetings across various photo shoots and teams.
- Assist in training seasonal help and new hires.
What you'll bring...
- 2+ years of merchandise handling, warehouse, inventory control and customer service experience
- Must hold a current and valid drivers license
- Experience with Pallet Jack/Hand Truck/Freight Elevator/Forklift is a plus
- General knowledge/usage of hand and power tools
- Experience with AS400 inventory system
- Knowledge with Google Suites (Sheets, Doc)
- Strong multi tasking skills coupled with ability to adapt to quick change environments
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management a must
- Must be able to move and/or lift objects up to 65lbs with or without team assist
- Good reading and written language skills (English)
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.