Photo Studio Merchandise CoordinatorApply Location: Chicago, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Photo Studio Merchandising department as a Photo Studio Merchandise Coordinator located in our Chicago, IL corporate office.
What you'll do...
- Collaborate on and implement plans for the physical and systemic movement of samples and merchandise in support of Photo Studio, Marketing, PR and B2B projects with a strong focus on inventory, logistics, and process improvement.
- Contribute to an end-to-end, centralized sample management.Work with internal partners to manage the tracking, location and allocation of samples for Crate and CB2 special projects and photography.
- Follow inventory control guidelines to ensure inventory integrity and system visibility.
- Lead team efforts for merchandise coordination and logistics planning in support of company special projects.
- Track expenses related to project budgets.Collaborate and coordinate all photo shoot and special project schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Contribute to a high-performing team through thoughtful discussion and implementation of productive workflow processes.
- Maintain awareness of all current product information, intranet communications and current advertising and marketing initiatives and communicate all pertinent information to Photo Studio Merchandise management team.
What you'll bring...
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years relevant experience in retail stock management, sales, merchandising
- Excellent organization and process as well as project management skills
- Excellent in executing deliverables against timelines
- Strong experience in collaborating with a teams to execute daily functions
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong skills in communicating effectively with internal and external partners
- Experience with stockroom equipment and tools, tagger guns, small hand tools, ladders, step stools, hand truck, dolly, baler and pallet jack
- Knowledge with Google platform, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), AS400 a plus
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)