Photo Studio Stock AssociateApply Location: Chicago, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Photo Studio department as a Stock Associate, located in our Chicago, IL photo studio.
- Facilitate the physical and systemic movement of core merchandise and samples within the photo studio.
- Perform weekly inventory cycle counts and work with supervisor to reconcile discrepancies.
- Support team to successfully meet project deadlines.
- Utilize the AS400 system to receive orders/transfers, reference stock levels, reconcile count adjustments.
- Facilitate seasonal purge of discontinued product and receiving of new season’s product.
- Maintain accurate labeling and organization of product samples and core merchandise.
- Participate in the ongoing review and improvement of processes.
- Participate in the training of new hires.
- Clearly communicate anticipated challenges to ensure seamless collaboration with cross-functional partners.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- 1+ years customer service, warehouse and/or stock coordination experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Skilled with basic arithmetic, interpersonal skills, data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate creative problem solving to maintain a solution-oriented focus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google platform (Email, Drive, Groups, etc.)
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs, heavier merchandise with team assistance
- Ability to move 300 lbs (furniture) with appropriate equipment
- Forklift operating experience a plus
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)