Photo Studio Stock CoordinatorApply Location: Chicago, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Photo Studio as a Stock Coordinator in our Chicago, IL corporate office.
- Facilitate the handling, organizing and maintaining of system/physical inventory integrity in support of product photography and CGI.
- Facilitate the movement of merchandise and samples to and from distribution center and corporate office.Source, pick and order new samples needed for product photography and CGI requests.
- Perform 3D laser scanning of product including processing of scan files and uploading to CGI partners for building 3D models.
- Collaborate with Product Design team and CGI partners to plan around sample availability issues.
- Take reference photos for all product used by CGI partners for building out 3D models.Maintain inventory integrity.
- Successfully and consistently meet project deadlines and provide status updates on project progress.
- Clearly communicate anticipated challenges to ensure seamless collaboration with cross-functional partners.
- Participate in the training of new hires.
- 3+ years customer service, warehouse and/or merchandise handling experience
- Forklift operating experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail; an eye for accuracy
- Quick learner and adapt to new processes and systems
- Knowledge with Google platform and MS Office Suites
- Good reading and written language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)