Operations SpecialistApply Location: Corte Madera, California
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as an Operations Specialist.
Operations Specialists are critical to the success of store sales and operations. While guiding the operational work in the store, they are constantly learning operations, merchandising, problem solving, and time management. By working with both internal and external customers, the Operations Specialists expertise and communication skills are called upon and refined daily. The experience as an Operations Specialists is the foundation on which to learn how to drive sales through efficient operational work. A true love for servicing our customers and a passion for organization and efficiency leads to success in this position.
What you'll do:
- Communicate regularly with the applicable Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader to review business results, share observations and provide feedback.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient service through modeling behaviors.
- Teach, coach and train associates on customer service, selling skills, product knowledge, processes and best practices through demonstrations, discussions, and resources.
- Master resources provided to strengthen product knowledge and encourage omni-channel selling.
- Focus on promoting brand awareness as they pertain to, or are driven by, position.
- Analyze results into actionable behaviors and goals in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Communicate regularly with the applicable functional Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader to review business results, share observations and provide feedback.
- Drive sales in the department and its categories through product and process expertise and customer and team engagement.
What you'll bring:
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion for design and home furnishings
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.