Facilities Maintenance ManagerApply Location: Cranbury, New Jersey
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Direct maintenance and housekeeping associates daily to ensure the health and safety of the facility in order to maintain uninterrupted business operations and a high level of customer service.
- Submit and approve service contracts, supply incoices; repair invoices with appropriate GL codes.
- Communicate daily progress regarding equipment, maintenance or operational issues to the management team to maintain consistency between shifts.
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance equipment training and maintenance for the campus in order to ensure consistency and excellence of training and adherence to OSHA standards.
- Monitor productivity and participate in reporting to ensure efficiency in the department.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships with vendors and contractors to ensure prompt, thorough and reliable and fiscally responsible service.
- Oversee the timely implementation of preventative maintenance procedures to maintain efficiency and safety of operations.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Manage all aspects of performance and development of direct reports to encourage professional growth.
- Plan an activerole in the participation of all safety programs to act as a role model for all associates.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines as outlined in the Crate and Barrel Associate guide to minimize inventory skrinkage and profit loss.
- Oversee and implement company and OSHA guidelines and programs to contribute to a safe working environment for all associates.
- Understand and ensure adherence to local and federal OSHA standards and regulations.
- Perform job safety observations to coach and counsel associates on proper safety procedures, and to raise safety awareness.
- Previous supervisory experience; 4 years of related maintenance experience
- High school diploma/GED equivalent; higher education in related field a plus
- Equipment certification as needed
- Proven proficiency in English language skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier product with theam assist
- Ability to work at heights of up to 40 feet
- Basic math skills
- Proficiency with Google platform; Microsoft Office; As400 knowledge preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)