LeadApply Location: Cranbury, New Jersey
Maximize the company growth and profitability by performing operational job tasks and assisting Floor Supervisor with associate questions and associate training at the Distribution Center.
- Assists and supports the supervisor to help organize, motivate and train associates
- In coordination with the floor supervisor, directs daily/weekly work assignments in the Distribution center
- Oversees all operations and associate activities in the absence of floor supervisors or floor managers, as needed or assigned
- Ensures productivity standards are met by communicating personal and team key performance indicators
- Directs associates on the proper use of Distribution Center equipment and troubleshoot problems, as necessary
- Performs the tasks associated with the department to set the pace for daily productivity.
- Be a resource to associates by supporting open communication and being available to answer questions and concerns
- Supports and assists the floor supervisor and/or floor manager in all aspects of performance and development of direct reports to encourage professional growth.
- Establishes open and two-way conversation with all associates
- Asks for and gives clear and constructive feedback
- Cleans up and disposes boxes, packing material, and pallets, as well as general housekeeping of facility and specific product line areas
- Rotates through different departments, as necessary, to meet the demands of the business
- Participates in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the positionPerforms all job tasks assigned by the leadership staff to achieve and maintain daily productivity and quality goals
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to the position
- Promotes a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork to foster a positive working environment
- Promotes and supports the company vision and goals, including applicable key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintains an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines as outlined in the Company Code of Conduct and Associate Policy manuals
- Proficiency in English language skills (written and verbal)
- Basic math skills
- Google Suite experience preferred
- AS400 and JDA knowledge preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to complete daily tasks when faced with frequent interruptions
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced and growing environment
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)