Technology Support TechnicianApply Location: Cranbury, New Jersey
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Remote Support Technician...
The Technology End User Support teams provides level 2 support for key technologies across the organization including: all desktops and laptops, mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), printers/copiers, conference room technology. They are also responsible for managing all distribution center and store technology to include: scanners, printers, workstation kiosks, POS machines, general-use PCs, printers, and hand-held devices. The Remote Support Technician is the single point of contact that provides hands-on floor support for incidents and work orders for a specific location within Crate&Barrel.
What you’ll do:
- Provide second and third level support for hardware and software at location
- Ensure that all phases of technology support are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved for corresponding location (including installations, upgrades, hardware, software, etc.)
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships at assigned location(s)
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert for key technologies
- Streamline processes to improve efficiency
- Validate end user functionality of workstations
- Engage third party support as needed and escalate critical issues appropriately
- Participate in company audits, both internal and external
- Lead routine hardware/software deployments
- Train and onboard new coworkers in the department
- Mentor coworkers on technical issues
What you’ll bring:
- Solid experience providing remote and in-person desktop/walk-up support (3 year minimum)
- Advanced working knowledge of end-user technology including: hardware, software, Windows, Apple, and mobile devices
- Strong Communication/ Interpersonal and Collaboration skills
- Strong sense of ownership for managing all technical issues at location
- Passion for your work
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.