Design ExpertApply Location: Denver, Colorado
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time.
- Actively listen to and engage customers , using appropriate selling skills to match the customer's needs, and ensure their decisions build long-term relationships.
- Motivate self to stay accountable to individual sales and service goals, as determined by store management.
- Keep customer well informed about orders and any status changes; update notes on customer sales to keep sales associates informed, remaining attentive to customer needs.
- Support and actively utilize customer acquisition methods available to the store.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers, as well as prospect for new customers.
- Communicate company loyalty services, when applicable.
- Develop, share and apply product expertise by staying informed with the marketplace and industry trends.
- Maintain knowledge of all product information, intranet communications, and current advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules with regard to area assignments.
- Assist the Assistant Store Manager, Sales with ensuring furniture product and displays are maintained per the sales floor maintenance guidelines.
- Maintain flexibility with schedule to meet the needs of the team and overall business.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Communicate customer feedback to store management team concerning policies and/or product requests, problems and suggestions.
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain an awareness of all available resources for training and development, and actively participate in self development and growth through company resources.
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to build/maintain a client base and provide creative furnishing solutions for customers' needs
- Previous retail and commissioned sales experience a plus
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)