Seasonal Stock Associate
Crate and Barrel is America's leading home specialty retailer, world-renowned for design, value and customer service. Our award-winning, architectural stores are crisp, clean, light, and filled with unique, contemporary design. And our customers tend to be just as fun as our sales associates. In fact many of our associates were customers first. So your days will be spent in good company. Join our holiday team. It's our busiest time of year and we have stock positions available.
- Maintain all areas of the stockroom and store under the direction of the store management team.
- Assist the designer/visual merchant to support seasonal floor changes, as needed.
- Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
- Support the sales staff as needed or as directed by the stockroom manager or store manager.
- Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments.
- Perform store maintenance.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
- Process transfers on a timely basis.
- Process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Inform store management of the receipt of any new items and any major overages or shortages of merchandise.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all Crate and Barrel associates.
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experienced preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills, basic math
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
Crate and Barrel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)