Sales Associate - Hudson GraceApply Location: Glencoe, Illinois
Hudson Grace is the preeminent purveyor of timeless décor for those who love to entertain. Rooted in a philosophy of simplicity and authenticity, we favor beauty and practicality in our curated collection of quintessentially modern serving ware, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, linens, candles and entertaining essentials. Hudson Grace crafts and sources original and vintage designs which will make your house a home. The newest brand to join Crate and Barrel, Hudson Grace shares Crate’s passion for entertaining and all things home.
Sales Associates are at the heart of our customers' experience. Authentic, warm and naturally driven, you're likely a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that inspires, makes shopping fun, and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Store Manager, your day is dedicated to meeting daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales floor neat and welcoming.
What you'll do:
Maximize company sales growth and profitability through subject matter expertise in assigned area in support of delivering an engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Support and maintain store sales and service goals and standards as communicated by the sales manager or sales team lead.
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self and others accountable for store profitability and safe work practices.
- Maintain a strong, visible and positive presence on the sales floor.
- Support all efforts and initiatives across all business channels implemented by the company.
- Support the company’s mission and goals, including applicable key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Learn company products and be able to effectively communicate to customers.
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google applications, computer systems and tablet devices
- 6+ months customer service or retail experience preferred
- Possess and demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities and demonstrations
- Ensure full understanding and awareness of all current product and product information
- Maintain awareness of all intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Develop, share and apply product expertise
- Possess a complete understanding of and comply with all store processes
- Assist the sales manager or sales team lead with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training
- Possess a clear understanding of the visual merchandising concepts and standards to engage customers and associates with the product
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Crate and Barrel/CB2 Associate Guide/Hudson Grace Guide
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)