Assistant Store Manager, SalesApply Location: Greenwich, Connecticut
Hudson Grace is the preeminent purveyor of timeless décor for those who love to entertain. Rooted in a philosophy of simplicity and authenticity, we favor beauty and practicality in our curated collection of quintessentially modern serving ware, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, linens, candles and entertaining essentials. Hudson Grace crafts and sources original and vintage designs which will make your house a home. The newest brand to join Crate and Barrel, Hudson Grace shares Crate’s passion for entertaining and all things home.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Monitor and maintain store inventory.
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best.
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources.
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functional and presentable.
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
- Act as our stores representative and set an example for our staff.
- Can multi task- opening and closing tasks, receiving shipments.
- Excellent leadership, organization and communication skills
- Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to multi task
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.