Store ManagerLocation: Greenwich, Connecticut
Hudson Grace is the preeminent purveyor of timeless décor for those who love to entertain. Rooted in a philosophy of simplicity and authenticity, we favor beauty and practicality in our curated collection of quintessentially modern serving ware, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, linens, candles and entertaining essentials. Hudson Grace crafts and sources original and vintage designs which will make your house a home. The newest brand to join Crate and Barrel, Hudson Grace shares Crate’s passion for entertaining and all things home.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Store Manager
The Store Manager at Hudson Grace is responsible for all aspects of the retail store operations, and for the strategy and development of our associates. This position is accountable for ensuring that all areas of the store are fulfilled and are 100% responsible for the level of education on the floor by delivering world-class educator and guest experience. This position has full accountability for the stores financial results, the overall leadership and development of the associates, by creating a positive work environment, displaying our brand loyalty, exceptional customer service and driving sales.
A day in the life as a Store Manager...
- Provide exceptional customer service through selling standards and selling system
- Know the customer profile of the store and its target market
- Coach sales staff on selling performance and skills
- Control inventory quantity and quality
- Maintain store cleanliness to company standards
- Create and maintain merchandise displays to company standards
- Oversee bookkeeping and expense control, including petty cash
- Ensure all sales staff adhere to company standards when interacting with customers
or performing transactions
- Meet or exceed personal and store sales goals
- Maintain store displays, stockroom and other designated areas of responsibility
- Implement other duties assigned by management
What you’ll bring to the table....
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong proactive problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to set expectations and hold others accountable
- Strong delegation skills in support of execution and driving results
- Proven ability to build a culture focused on success and teamwork
- Ability to work a full time flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Majority of time in this role will be spent interacting with customers and associates in the store and ensuring that the store business is running smoothly
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- 3+ years customer service or retail leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google applications, computer systems and tablet device
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.