Store Manager - Hudson Grace
Hudson Grace is the preeminent purveyor of timeless décor for those who love to entertain. Rooted in a philosophy of simplicity and authenticity, we favor beauty and practicality in our curated collection of quintessentially modern serving ware, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, linens, candles and entertaining essentials. Hudson Grace crafts and sources original and vintage designs which will make your house a home. The newest brand to join Crate and Barrel, Hudson Grace shares Crate’s passion for entertaining and all things home.
- Know the customer profile of the store and its target market.
- Recruit, hire, and train new employees.
- Schedule staff and maintain payroll budgets efficiently.
- Give positive and corrective feedback promptly and administer consequences when
- Coach sales staff on selling performance and skills.
- Control inventory quantity and quality.
- Maintain store cleanliness to company standards.
- Create and maintain merchandise displays to company standards.
- Oversee bookkeeping and expense control, including petty cash.
- Ensure all sales staff adhere to company standards when interacting with customers
or performing transactions.
- Provide exceptional customer service through selling standards and selling system
- Meet or exceed personal and store sales goals.
- Perform register sales transactions including returns, exchanges, gift certificates,
- Handle special orders, sends, transfers and damages effectively.
- Maintain store displays, stockroom and other designated areas of responsibility.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Have thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Maintain personnel files.
- Implement other duties assigned by management.
- Retail experience required
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)