Floor Supervisor - 4th ShiftApply Location: Lincolnton, North Carolina
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Supervises production processes and workflows
- Provides direction and leads distribution center associates
- Delegates work accordingly
- Ensures production standards and deadlines are met
- Assists with the interview and selection process for new associates
- Responsible for teaching and training new associates
- Conducts performance evaluations and reviews
- Implements corrective actions as necessary
- Works with management to improve distribution center performance
- Troubleshoots issues within the distribution center
- Performs safety observations in conjunction with job observations to coach and counsel associates on proper safety procedures
- Plays an active role in the participation of all safety programs and acts as a role model for all associates
- Serves a backup for other floor supervisors as necessary
- Participates in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the position
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System
- Computer skills, proficiency with Google applications, MS Word & Excel
- Leadership and team management skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent teamwork mentality
- A minimum of 3 years of Distribution Center experience
- Equipment certification as needed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
This role will suppot 4th shift operations (expected to operate 7am - 7pm, Fri - Sun).
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)