Seasonal Sales Associate, Outlet
Sales Associates thrive on creating an inviting atmosphere both in the store and in customers' homes. They enthusiastically embrace Crate and Barrel products and enjoy sharing information, tips and advice on how to use every machine, glass and decorative accessory. Our Sales Associates love to greet customers and share the excitement of the store. Our salespeople enjoy getting to know each customer and finding just the right product to meet their needs. When not assisting customers, our Sales Associates pitch in to help keep the store merchandise stocked and looking its best. If you are passionate about signature service and love cooking, home décor or entertaining, we invite you to explore this exciting and fun opportunity.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through creative sales skills and merchandising techniques, customer service and teamwork.
- Maximize sales and productivity through excellent product knowledge and selling skills.
- Keep current on merchandise in all departments and sell merchandise throughout the entire store.
- Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service to all of our customers.
- Maintain floor coverage; follow posted schedules with regard to counter assignments.
- Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, pricing and cleaning.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogues, and the status of merchandise.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of seasonal floor plans.
- Learn merchandising techniques with regard to all Crate and Barrel merchandise.
- Communicate customer feedback to store management, staff and product managers concerning policies and/or merchandising requests, problems and suggestions.
- Maintain store counter with regard to cleanliness and supplies.
- Assist in preparing the store and stockroom for Inventory and perform assigned duties.
- Provide excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Customer service/retail experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills, basic math
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)