Regional Administrative Assistant
Maximize company sales growth and profitability through assisting the regional manager by execution of duties to coordinate the smooth operation and communications of the regional office.
- Support all efforts and initiatives as requested by Regional Director or Senior Manager in an effort to maximize company sales growth and profitability.
- Process payroll, maintain office files for regional/area teams and report regularly to region, area and store teams.
- Coordinate all responsibilities pertaining to meetings, interviews, conference calls, and video calls, including scheduling, set up, facilities, menu selections, audiovisual, etc.
- Assist regional/area/store teams and various corporate departments with special projects.
- Collect, recap and consolidate any information requested by regional/area team.
- Coordinate and set-up new hire administrative resources, computer and technical support.
- Design and format forms, spreadsheets, and charts, for distribution of information to regional team and corporate office associates
- Maintain supplies and organization of kitchen/conference room.
- Process and track all scheduled travel requests, and act as a liaison between specific region and the Travel Department.
- Create and process expenses and provide regular updates regarding expense policies and procedures.
- Complete ad hoc assignments, as requested.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, resilient, agile and the ability to balance fluctuating workload
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations
- Exhibits a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates a strong sense of teamwork and respect
- Accountable with a high degree of initiative
- Exceptional ability to prioritize, problem-solve and make decisions
- High attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience or similar experience
- Four-year degree, preferred
- Retail experience, preferred
- Experience using Google systems, preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
Crate and Barrel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)