Customer Service Associate Level 2Apply Location: Naperville, Illinois
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. Some of our customers want to buy products they’ve never had the chance to experience in person – and that’s where our Contact Centercomes in. Being a part of the contact center at any level means you are passionate about the customer and are innovative in the process. You will be an ambassador of service and become a product expert, you’ll help some of our 1.6 million customers connect with the perfect item for their home. As part of the team here, you will be committed to making the ordinary extraordinary for our customers.
- Perform all customer facing services such as answering customer questions, entering orders, providing product. solutions, and providing gift registry and delivery support through phone, email, chat and social media channels.
- Provide assistance to design trade customers, processing design trade applications, etc.
- Provide assistance for held orders prior to shipment/return processing.
- Provide assistance with escalated customer concerns, providing solutions and excellent follow through to resolution.
- Assist with managing escalated service forms, use collaborative inbox, assist with product review, customer feedback responses and other special projects as directed by supervisor.
- Work closely with distribution and merchandising partners to facilitate solutions and provide timely feedback using all required forms and spreadsheets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with company personnel and customers.
- Adhere to all Customer Service Center Guidelines
- Strong problem solving skills and can-do attitude
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English): good math skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Excellent data entry, typing and computer skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, and Google platform
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Minimum 1 years of customer service experience. Retail or hospitality industries are preferred
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)