Customer Service AssociateApply Location: Naperville, Illinois
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. Some of our customers want to buy products they’ve never had the chance to experience in person – and that’s where our Contact Centercomes in. Being a part of the contact center at any level means you are passionate about the customer and are innovative in the process. You will be an ambassador of service and become a product expert, you’ll help some of our 1.6 million customers connect with the perfect item for their home. As part of the team here, you will be committed to making the ordinary extraordinary for our customers.
- Answer customer questions, requests and concerns via customer interaction channels such as phone, chat, email, etc.
- Provide product information and suggest alternative product solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Enter orders into systems and verify all the information is accurate.
- Provide delivery assistance to the customer including, but not limited to,scheduling deliveries, resolving delivery issues, ordering parts and entering return/replacements for shipped and/or delivered items.
- Provide basic assistance to gift registry, such as helping customers maintain the registry, etc.
- Provide service solutions and/or compensation to appease customers based on guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with company personnel and customers.
- Adhere to all Customer Service Center Guidelines.
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English): good math skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Excellent data entry, typing and computer skills
- Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, and Google platform
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Office or customer service center experience is a plus
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)