Seasonal Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Supply Chain
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Human Resources department as a Seasonal Talent Acquisition Recruiter, located in Naperville, IL Distribution Center.
The Seasonal Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Supply Chain will attract and select the best talent through effective sourcing and interviewing for warehouse positions in support of the peak season requirements.
- Partner with operations to understand business needs and job requirements, and ensure recruitment strategies are compelling, consistent and cost effective.
- Source candidates to build a robust candidate pipeline using a variety of outlets; seek out and explore creative, cost-effective new ways to source talent.
- Process job requisitions to determine and execute, within defined/prescribed guidelines, the appropriate advertising/social media outlets, networking, referral and college outreach, posting positions internally and externally.
- Screen, interview and assess candidates, presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers and act as the liaison between the candidate and hiring managers throughout the selection process.
- Coordinate the hiring process and seasonal hiring events by scheduling interviews, facilitating the selection process, extending offers and coordinating background checks, as needed.
- Advise and influence leaders throughout the hiring process and debrief, and close requisitions in a timely manner ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Extend and negotiate offers, within provided compensation ranges.
- Participate in peak season debrief meetings with Operational Leaders and Human Resources regarding status, hiring goals, results, and potential gaps with solutions to close the gap.
- A minimum of 2 years previous talent acquisition and recruitment experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or equivalent preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking system (iCIMS), internet search engines, online job advertising vehicles and job aggregators a plus
- Experience sourcing and networking using current techniques and tools
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), Google Platform and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including face-to-face, phone and email
- Team-player with exhibited ability to work independently and collaboratively with flexibility to move between job searches in a fast-paced, highly fluid environment
- Must be highly organized with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)