Area Visual Merchandising ManagerApply Location: New York, New York
The iconic look of our stores starts with you. In partnership with the Regional Visual Merchandising Manager and Area Manager, you will work with the visual merchandising team to set the stage for an exceptional visual experience in our stores. Through planning, coordination, creativity and execution, you utilize your eye for design and energetic attitude to lead the region to implement the company design and visual vision in order to maximize company sales growth and profitability. Mentorship is also key. You lead, educate and empower the store and visual teams in the area to plan, communicate, and execute a strong visual message while encouraging professional development.
- Execute the regional design and visual strategy, in coordination with the Area Manager, to drive sales through store displays and all other aspects of merchandising.
- Lead Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers to execute and maintain the design and visual strategy.
- Lead the execution of product presentation and displays to ensure merchandising is consistent with the company vision.
- Collaborate with Store Managers to train, coach, and manage Assistant Store Managers.
- Accountable to visual budgets and fixture replenishment, repairs, and maintenance in assigned stores.
- Support Store Managers and Area Managers in all aspects of training, development, and performance management of store and leadership teams.
- Execute tests of new concepts, merchandising initiatives, fixtures and visual elements and provide feedback to corporate partners.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Clear understanding of the company visual merchandising concepts and standards and how to use them effectively and creatively to drive sales.
- Ability to coordinate Area implementation of seasonal merchandising programs.
- Demonstrated understanding and awareness of all current product and product information.
- Awareness of all intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives, and the appropriate way to communicate all pertinent information to store associates.
- Knowledge of stock availability and how it impacts optimum use of product to increase sales in stores.
- Ability to managemedesign expenses, budgets, fixture replenishment, repairs, and maintenance.
- Awareness of loss prevention, security, safety, and human resources policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize the visual merchandising aspect of Area store expansions, renovations and physical upkeep of stores in coordination with the store leadership.
What you’ll bring:
- Multi-unit visual management role prefered; experience with 7+ stores and $80 million+ volume strongly preferred
- Ability to coach, teach, and train leaders to develop skills within complex business operations
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Track record of driving business results and achieving goals
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion for design and home furnishings
- Passion to be the best
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)