Cross Dock Home Delivery CoordinatorApply Location: North Pompano Beach, Florida
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Act as a liaison between stores and service providers to be responsive to customer needs and requests.
- Develop an understanding of the culture and operations of service providers.
- Work with stores to review product displayed to ensure that product delivered represents current stock, as well as understand inherent characteristics.
- Travel as needed to support other locations.
- Be familiar with routing and dispatching functions at service centers in order to expedite all deliveries.
- Work with delivery provider to ensure the appropriate amount of booking availability is consistently maintained.
- Responsible for driver procedure compliance to Crate and Barrel delivery training program, doing ride-a-longs and/or ride-behind to observe delivery teams.
- Observe delivery operations and inspect all product prior to delivery load-out and customer pick-up.
- Provide periodic audits and cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Review, process, and publish reports for invoicing, auditing, claims/chargebacks, product quality and metrics reporting.
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the position.
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Crate and Barrel/CB2 Associate Guide.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Adhere to company and OSHA safety guidelines to prevent personal injury and product and facility damage.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines as outlined in the Crate and Barrel Associate Guide to minimize inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Adhere to all Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) procedures and guidelines to maximize FTZ compliance and benefits and minimize U.S. Customs penalties and fines.
- Study reporting data that measures delivery effectiveness and implement process changes as necessary.
- Focus on promoting sales as they pertain to, or are driven by your position.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Interact with the stores and regional warehouse to provide accurate order processing and service levels for the distribution of product.
- Clearly communicate in both verbal and written form.
- Listen actively and effectively.
- Establish open and two-way conversation with all associates.
- Maintain and enhance the self-esteem of others.
- Ask for and give clear and constructive feedback.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with stores and customer service managers, and participate in store Customer Service meetings, and provide follow up communication.
- Coordinate meetings and communication between the cross-dock, stores, drivers, and the Distribution Center to maintain the highest level of service.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork and a culture of respect by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Support all efforts and initiatives across all business channels implemented by the company.
- Support the company’s mission and goals, including applicable key performance indicators (KPIs).
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent required; Higher education in related field a plus
- Proven proficiency in English language skills required
- Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Basic math required
- Must be able to travel locally on an as needed basis
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; Heavier merchandise with team assistance
- Must work effectively as a team member
- Working knowledge of furniture FS100 system
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Flexibility with schedule a plus
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)