Allocation Analyst, International & B2B
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our International Development department as a Allocation Analyst - International & B2B located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
The Allocation Analyst is responsible for the allocation of merchandise across both the International and B2B business. The goal is to maximize company sales growth and profitability by working closely with the merchandising team on all aspects of the business.
- Monitor and assist in inventory allocation, order confirmation and shipping for Franchise Partner orders.
- Work with International Merchandising team to suggest, create, and manage Franchise Only Skus from sku creation to order confirmation and shipping.
- Work closely with Franchise planners on the seasonal ordering process, special order requests and sku coding maintenance.
- Partner with International Merchandising team to determine assortment strategy and assist in the ordering process for all partners.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers in Business Sales and work directly with large customers on item forecasts and seasonality of orders.
- Facilitate the allocation of merchandise by sku per Business to Business sales.
- Analyze product flow and B2B sales trends by region to accurately forecast future product needs.
- Collaborate with the Business Sales team to identify and react to business needs to drive sales and profitability.
- Perform allocation and sales hindsighting to improve future sales potential for Business Sales.
- Foster relationships with cross functional teams to stay up to date on new and current processes throughout the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ year previous Merchandising experience or equivalent
- Aptitude for spreadsheet and planning tools
- Understanding of the annual and seasonal buying plans, distribution needs and requirements, and goals of the International and B2B teams
- Strong experience with Excel and inventory allocation preferred
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to make/support decisions
- Ability to summarize large sets of data and provide recaps to a variety of audiences
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)