Benefits AnalystLocation: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is over 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as Benefits Analyst.
The Benefits Analyst will have primary responsibility for the administration of a variety of benefit programs in the US and Canada and interpreting data and performing analysis to ensure Crate and Barrel’s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
This is a hybrid position based out of our Northbrook, IL office.
A day in the life of the Benefits Analyst…
- Partner with Crate and Barrel’s Associate Care and HRIS teams to complete Tier 2 level benefit support and ensure proper processes are in place and benefit plans are administered accurately
- Conduct audits to ensure benefit eligibility, elections, contributions and payroll deductions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage billing process and submission to Finance team
- Create and maintain records, reports, and documentation in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations
- Lead 401K administration, reporting and manage formal audit processes
- Assist in the design, development and maintenance of various benefits policies
- Participate in benefits surveys and evaluate Crate and Barrel Holdings (CBH) offerings to determine market competitiveness
- Manage the process for data modeling and cost projection related to health and welfare plans
- Assist with the open enrollment process and develops/updates benefit communications
What you’ll bring to the table…
- Knowledge with benefits practices
- Demonstrated experience in benefits modeling and design
- Ability to work independently within interpretive guidelines, take initiative, and perform effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Exceptional customer focus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- This is a hybrid position based out of our Northbrook, IL office
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- 3 years experience in administrating benefits
- 2 years experience executing open enrollment
- Advanced MS Excel skills, using formulas to analyze data
- Proficiency with Workday
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.
Match Your Skills.
Search jobs based on the skills and experience in your LinkedIn profile.Start Matching Skills