Brand Marketing Manager
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as a Brand Marketing Manager located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Serve as a Brand Manager for Crate and Barrel planning across the organization.
- Lead seasonal marketing planning and execution in one or more of our primary businesses.
- Oversee and manage marketing budget to drive the Crate and Barrel business and track progress against those plans.
- Develop customer lifecycle marketing strategies across all channels.
- Lead the development of sound strategic communication plans based on clear understandings of the objectives.
- Lead cross functional teams across Marketing, Creative and Ecommerce to ensure our brand message is being communicated clearly and effectively across all channels to our consumers.
- Lead content briefings including developing the brief, inspiring great work and keeping the team on time and on budget.
- Oversee creative development of all marketing materials to support relevant marketing.
- Lead cross-functional partners (media community, creative agency, PR, social media, event, ecommerce, email, direct mail, stores) to execute against key initiatives that support marketing objectives.
- Analyze data, both internal and external, to determine areas of improvement in order to grow market share.
- Research competitive programs and marketing initiatives.
- Partner with media team on strategic direction for media plans supporting all locations and e-Commerce, and partner with media planning team to buy and negotiate media.
- Partner with ecommerce team to create online customer experiences that provide the best branded shopping experience.
- Partner with merchants to ensure product assortment serves needs of our customer, and to identify opportunities to promote specific product for our various segments.
- Assist with development of reporting for store management.
- Understand customer needs and trends for Crate and Barrel segments in order to develop long-term customer relationships.
- 5-10 years previous marketing experience; Experience in retail a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required
- Experience in broad base of marketing vehicles such as email, direct mail, media, PR, online, social media and events
- Proven ability to build an effective, cohesive marketing campaign
- Strong project management skills
- Solid analytical background
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent command of media and broader advertising research resources, capabilities and limitations
- Innovate new methods to attract customers to the brand including emerging technology, non-traditional media strategies, and new techniques
- Understand customer needs and trends for customer segments in order to develop long-term customer relationships
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)