Business Analyst, Supply ChainApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Business Analyst, Supply Chain...
The Business Analyst is responsible for delivering business analysis services in support of supply chain business initiatives. In this role, you will contribute to implementation of solutions and capabilities that address critical business challenges focused on Supply Chain Management Systems as well as complete impact analyses for assigned initiatives and work with all relevant business stakeholders, liaisons, vendors to drive decision making and delivery of effective, efficient solutions. These systems and applications include but are not limited to - Warehouse applications (JDA or similar stack), legacy WMS, robotics and slotting systems, and material handling equipment systems, and vendor portals. Responsible for evaluation, design, and implementation of solutions that improve business outcomes.
What You'll Do...
- Functional lead responsible for JDA, legacy warehousing and supply chain systems for support, break-fix, testing, or project work
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to elicit detailed business requirements using a variety of techniques, including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process workflows, value stream mapping, prototypes, storyboards, and use case scenarios.
- Develop work plans, deliverable timelines, definition of overall approaches, and mobilization efforts for each initiative.
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and with external vendors to achieve project goals.
- Set and continuously manage customer expectations to ensure clarity of communication.
- Collaborate with different departments to get new projects off the ground.
- Track errors and formulate a plan to prevent future errors of the same type.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
What You'll Bring:
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
- Position can be fully remote
- Travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field experience in Business Analysis, Strategic Program Management or Enterprise Transformation efforts
- 2+ years hands on experience both functional with JDA warehouse management application package or WMS system equivalent as functional and/or support analyst
- Experience with Warehouse control systems, Pick to Voice, and/or Pick/Put to Light Systems desired
- Warehouse knowledge in at least 3 to 4 areas of receiving, putaway, wave management, picking, shipping, inventory control, etc is highly desired
- Experience on integration between WMS to other host systems
- Experience in implementing and supporting warehouse management systems and/or material handling systems
- Demonstrated ability to understand business objectives and requirements and convert them into solution designs and/or project plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assimilate new ideas and concepts
- Ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies, and cross-silo redundancies
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Strong reading and written language skills (English)
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.