With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as a CRM Manager, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Oversee the Crate and Barrel / CB2 credit card portfolio including sales penetration across established and growing business units and will be a steward for the lifecycle journey of a highly loyal and valuable customer base.
- Work closely with business partners across brands and counterparts at the issuing bank to deliver an elevated customer experience across the customer lifecycle from apply to retain.
- Manage the execution of the program along with other related lifecycle marketing programs throughout our owned channels including the store, web and social and through paid marketing channels including paid social, display, direct mail, and other customer retention strategies.
- Partner with issuing bank and card network to develop acquisition and retention strategies, analyze customer data and garner insights, develop new marketing programs and facilitate marketing initiatives and approvals with the bank.
- Partner with Store Operations to develop training materials, set store goals, develop incentive programs, influence key field stakeholders and provide ongoing support to stores to drive credit conversion and penetration.
- Partner with Finance to set credit card budget, financial plans and key program success KPI’s and track and report on progress against these plans throughout the year.
- Partner with vendors/3rd parties to ensure deadlines are met, project plans are accurate and budget/goals are achieved.
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly credit program reporting against key program KPI’s and continue to evolve reporting and to support the portfolio and drive to action.
- Manage and evolve customer value proposition of credit program based on competitive analysis, customer insights, store feedback and assessment of business results.
- Drive credit card strategy, marketing plans and goals to achieve corporate objectives of credit card program and manage execution across all marketing vehicles, including email, direct mail and in-store marketing and website, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Engage with cross-functional teams, including IT, Store Operations, Customer Analytics, Contact Center, and CB2 to develop operational capabilities to identify strategic opportunities and deliver solutions.
- Analyze customer data and hindsight the credit program as well as gather input from field stakeholders, on an ongoing basis to develop insights for future programs.
- Leverage data (through analytics or competitive research) to help inform marketing decisions and to report out on the program.
- Own the marketing collateral development, review, approval, execution process with Synchrony and internal cross-channel Creative Partners to ensure clear and consistent credit messaging through the purchase lifecycle.
- Own and grow a program from top down; building strategy, formulating marketing plans, project managing executions, analyzing results and managing on-going optimizations and operations.
- Ability to construct and execute marketing programs (acquisition and retention), across channels (store, online, mobile, customer services), and across brands.
- Ability to think outside of the box and devise new ways to attract more loyal customers and cardholders, including emerging technologies and non-traditional media.
- Act as key stakeholder and partner on other loyalty-related and key customer initiatives.Create collaborative relationships, mediate disparate points of view, demonstrate professional maturity and promote a strong sense of teamwork.
- Represent the company to outside partners (e.g., Credit Card partner Bank) with integrity and professionalism.
- NOTE: Position allows hotel workspace at our Chicago office.
- 5+ years of previous Marketing Program experience including but not limited to Credit Marketing, Loyalty Program(s), or Payments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or a related field of study
- Retail experience a plus
- Experience in managing budgets and establishing forecast and business case
- Strong experience in leading teams and/or managing projects within a complex program
- Strong project management skills and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills; prioritize workload that drive company sales, profitability and return on investment
- Excellent problem solver; curious and critical thinker
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)