Digital Marketing Coordinator, Paid SearchApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as a Digital Marketing Coordinator, Paid Search located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
What you'll do...
- Execute campaign set-up of Paid Search campaigns across all major search engines (AdWords, Bing, Gemini).
- Compile and distribute recurring reports to Marketing team for review regarding performance trends across campaigns.
- Coordinate digital promo support by compiling promotion details including sku lists, ad copy and landing pages.
- Monitor, test and optimize bidding strategies across all major search engines.
- Compile test plans and track performance of new campaigns with key customer segments in mind.
- Implement and improve account management processes such as ad creation, keyword generation, landing page selection and ad copy testing.
- Assist the Paid Search team by constantly thinking about ways to improve the program using state-of-the-art tools and automation whenever possible.
- Partner with SEO team to improve overall brand visibility and drive efficiency.
- Participate in projects that increase the departments technical capabilities, improve data structures and data integrity and promote new strategic efforts.
- Work closely with IT and eCommerce to improve internal search and drive the development of tools and website features that help the paid search program.
- Sustain effective relationships with key business partners (internal business units, external parties, outside vendors).
What you'll bring...
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, economics, finance or analytics focus preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience in Digital Marketing, Paid media or social, eCommerce, Analytics or a related field
- Proficiency in Web Analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics), SQL, Access or related knowledge in their underlying processes preferred
- Capable of analyzing data sets including filtering, sorting, formulas, pivot tables etc.
- Capable business analyst:
- Able to also work with business users to elicit, structure and document requirements
- Able to understand and document business processes
- Good time management skills and manage priorities while executing multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Drive for understanding problems, developing hypotheses, problem-solving, and testing & learning
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional grou
- Good communication skills
Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)