Digital Production Artist - eCommerceApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our eCommerce department as a Digital Production Artist- eCommerce, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Assist Production and cross-channel teams on new digital initiatives.
- Manipulate, size and curate photography for web from multiple sources seasonally and ensure all files are managed and archived according to production standards.
- Work with outside vendors and 3D partners, ensuring the same internal production standards and procedures are implemented.
- Standardize production procedures and implement improvements.
- Create and maintain electronic and physical archives.
- Implement production solutions to support the direction and focus for projects.
- Create computer generated fabric texture mapping by using Scene7 Image Authoring and Photoshop software.
- Act as a member of the direct support team for all in-house brand hi-resolution asset photography.
- Train full-time and freelance production associates in production procedures and standards, when required.
- Link to samples of work required (before and after digital retoucing/manipulation samples need to be included. No layout samples desired)
- 3 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training required
- Proficient in Macintosh OSX platform software including Photoshop,
- Illustrator, In-Design, Bridge, Google web applications
- Ability to accurately communicate a visual language via email and verbal messages
- Detailed oriented, with a keen eye for aesthetic quality to successfully guide and move forward multiple projects at one time
- Possess organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Troubleshoot and fix back-end web server maintenance issues for CBH brand websites
- Experience working with CMS / DAM tools
- Proficient in Google Mail, Docs, and Drive as well as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)Experience working with Wacom tablets
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)