- Accountable for developing ad hoc financial analysis to analyze the business and profitability of company investments.
- Develop and maintain a process for competitor analysis with the objective of using the data to drive improved business performance.
- Develop system based financial reports and provide financial training and support to management teams.
- Maintain and continuously improve current financial planning and reporting systems.
- Expand capabilities and utilization of the current financial planning and reporting system to various departments with financial planning functions.
- Elevate the financial literacy of the company through the communication of financial performance, variance analysis and financial goals.
- Perform analysis to understand actual financial performance compared to budget and forecast, and determine trends to be incorporated into the planning and forecasting process.
- Make recommendations to management based on analysis performed.
- Collaborate with the Financial Accounting team to review and understand actual performance against budgeted performance to determine trends that need to be incorporated into future forecasts and the planning process.
- Develop appropriate annual plans and work to improve the planning process with an emphasis to drive improved business performance and control expenses in collaboration with Corporate, Store and Direct Marketing management teams, and Supply Chain operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years previous experience in financial planning or analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience w/ Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Strategic Finance preferred
- Proven excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven excellent financial modeling skills
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated detail and results orientation with strong problem solving, research and resolution skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)