Intern - eCommerce Site Analyst and Voice of CustomerApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our eCommerce department as an Intern, eCommerce Site Analyst and Voice of Customer, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
The Site Analyst Intern is responsible for gathering, analyzing, communicating site performance and voice of customer data. In this role you will interact with business stakeholders and eCommerce development teams to help them improve business processes and customer experience.
- Promptly and courteously respond to inquiries from various internal customers and associates.
- Use problem solving skills to identify root causes of customer complaints and provide feedback on how to improve quality and customer experience.
- Maintaining the log of customer feedback data.
- Send and analyze VOC reports in a timely manner.
- Report stories around commonalities and themes found in the VOC data.
- Meet regularly with the Continuous Improvement Team leadership to report on findings, and discuss improvement opportunities.
- Ad hoc research.
- Internship is for immediate hire (not a summer internship). Length of internship is up to 6 months in duration
- At least 1 year experience in eCommerce or IT
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Customer insight and analytics tools (clarabridge, google analytics) a plus
- Analyzing and formulating reports based on customer feedback
- Experience with Google docs, spreadsheets, and slides
- Ability to research and problem solve without micromanagement
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple simultaneous assignments real-time, as well as manage to time constraints
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to accomplish both short and long-term goals
- Good reading and written language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)