Intern, Site Merchant Assistant
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our eCommerce department as an Intern, Site Merchant Assistant located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
Support the Site Merchandising team by helping to manage the life cycle of product pages on the websites. Maximize web sales with timely product launches and best-in class merchandising techniques.
- Support new product launches on the website.
- Manage, build and maintain a subset of products on the website.
- Work with buying teams to maintain accurate product information on the website.
- Assign Catalog and Social Media images to relevant web pages.
- Support ‘Coordinates With’ cross-merchandising.
- Support and manage data for ‘like product’ and Add-on merchandising.
- Support mass-updates to the website as needed, including updating imagery and copy.
- Manage exit strategy for skus, including Sale, Clearance and end-of-life cleanup.
- Utilize independent thinking to improve usability and increase sales.
- Position is for immediate hire and up to 6 months in duration. 20-30 hours per week. This is NOT a summer internship.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Google Suite (gmail, GoogleDocs)
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to accomplish both short and long-term goals
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)