Manager, Analytics & OptimizationApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Manager, Analytics & Optimization...
This role supports the Director, Ecomm Analytics & Optimization and is responsible for driving the testing roadmap for our eComm sites and digital apps for Crate and Barrel and CB2 to ensure a best in class customer experience. This role will be directly responsible for developing the testing strategy, coordinating the implementation of tests, insights and analysis as well as ensuring successful optimizations are deployed into production across all sites.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and own the ecommerce testing roadmap across web and server side testing.
- Be the ecommerce testing subject matter expert for analyzing, synthesizing and communicating testing and personalization analytics and insights.
- Manage testing vendor relationships and contractor resources to enable testing.
- Create compelling business cases for testing and recommendations that drive action and support business decisions through the effective use of data, customer insight and analysis.
- Coordinate with Brand team, Product Teams, Developers, UX, Marketing and QA on campaign setup details and launches for web experiments as well as server side tests.
- Lead bi-weekly testing and personalization meeting to review results and facilitate collaboration on new test ideas and recommendations based on data.
- Support a data led culture across ecommerce product and brand teams through sizing and impact analysis of new projects, features and key business initiatives.
- Collaborate with qualitative research teams across the company to build comprehensive customer and data stories that drive customer experience enhancements.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, business or related field
- 5+ years previous experience in eCommerce, digital media or equivalent; minimum 3 years previous experience with managing testing, analytics data and front-end tools
- Expert-level experience with Optimizely or other front-end and server side testing tools
- Proficient in data analysis using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and efficiently
- Possess a strong understanding of web site performance drivers, and the ability to use data to drive conversion
- Efficiently meet deadlines, be detail oriented and organized
- A great self starter and problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.