Marketing Social Media InternApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as an Intern - Social Media, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day execution of the social media and influencer programs and provides data driven guidance and analytics to help drive decision making across the program.
- Schedule and report on social posts for Crate and Barrel.
- Assist with the coordination of influencer relationships.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for our social performance.
- Analyze social media data and identify opportunities for content, optimization and conversion improvement.
- Maintain and optimize profiles for social media.
- Communicate results to various levels, including management team, to encourage business decisions based on data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to solve problems and follow up on key responsibilities.
- Collaborate with SEO team to optimize posts and social profiles.
- Collaborate with merchandising teams to pick product for Crate and Barrel blog posts.
- Support customer service in monitoring social channels for customer feedback.
- Support and model excellent service to internal and external customers in all forms of action and communication.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the position.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
1 year experience in social media, community management or communications
Experience with social for multi-channel businesses including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Photoshop experience a strong plus
Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
Independently solve problems within functional areas of expertise
Ability to drive the majority of challenges through pre-defined processes
Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)