Marketing Specialist, Social MediaApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Marketing Specialist.
What you'll do...
- Schedule social media content across the Crate and Barrel and Crate and Kids Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Community manage the Crate and Barrel and Crate and Kids Instagram and Facebook social media accounts: publish posts; respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, comments in our brand voice; and partner with the customer service team on CS-forward questions like UGC credits and product inquiries
- Maintain and optimize UGC across the Crate and Barrel and Crate and Kids’ brands
- Own strategy and day-to-day management of Design Circle, an exclusive Facebook Group for designers and a key initiative for Crate and Barrel’s Design Trade Program
- Support the organization and management of social media calendar planning
- Actively participate in monthly brainstorming sessions around social media and brand marketing campaigns, content and initiatives
- Support influencer partnerships across businesses, including discovery, product coordination and reporting
- Support execution of brand marketing campaigns as needed
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for our social performance.
- Analyze social media data and identify opportunities for content, optimization and conversion improvement.
What you'll bring...
- 2+ years experience in social media, community management and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with social for multi-channel businesses including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok
- Experience with social media and content management tools like Dash Hudson, Sprout Social and Opal
- Live and breathe “social media culture” - knowledgeable and up-to-date in different social trends, pop culture, and best practices
- Strong passion for design and drive to understand topics relevant to design, furniture, decor, kitchen and entertaining
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving business environment while staying organized, proactive and adaptable
- Ability to plan, prioritize and take on responsibility and decision-making so as to achieve established goals
- Tech-savvy, team player with strong communication and organization skills - ability to connect and collaborate in person and remotely
- Confident pitching content ideas to marketing and creative stakeholders with an emphasis on engagement and innovation
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Independently solve problems within functional areas of expertise
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.