Marketing Technology Product Manager
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as a Marketing Technology Product Manager located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
The Marketing Technology Product Manager will lead a team of analysts to mine data insights around our consumers. In addition, this role will be the acknowledged expert on capabilities of marketing technology platforms and services, and works to discover and develop digital solutions that meet business goals and stakeholder needs and constraints.
- NOTE: Position allows hotel workspace at our Chicago office.
- Manage delivery within the framework of an agile development team, measuring results, and constantly iterate on improving the customer experience.
- Define, lead and execute the martech product roadmap which is focused on customer experience.
- Liaison between Marketing and Technology, to constantly improve key performance indicators and the customer experience, while in line with the overall Marketing vision.
- Partner cross-functionally with developers and e-commerce to ensure that delivery is as timely, efficient and predictable as possible.
- Translate Marketing business and customer strategies into technology requirements that support those strategies
- Support digital and traditional marketing channels, customer analytics and brand marketing teams with a focus on driving personalization efforts.
- Support existing technology integrations, tag management, email event triggers and data feeds to ensure data quality and enable personalization at scale.
- Lead email personalization roadmap and development of best in class email journeys in partnership with Technology team.
- Lead the digital asset management system to ensure workflows and processes feed enhancements to the organization.
- Lead proofs of concept for new capabilities or with new vendors in Martech space to prove business value.
- Develop and manage the Martech product backlog and opportunity backlog to consistently innovate and improve the business.
- Design data management, data integration, data monitoring and other workflows to feed applications necessary to develop scalable analytic solutions for attribution and customer journey measurement.
- Establish real time, proactive monitoring to ensure operational excellence and automation of issue alerting to ensure finding and fixes of issues in a timely manner
- Establish and conduct continual discovery cycles for Martech products that maximize customer insight, customer data, industry trends, and the full resources of the product team.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend external vendors to support the MarTech vision, where appropriate.
- Create and foster a team dynamic that is motivated to improve the customer experience, product scorecard and key performance indicators.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and collaborators.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience, including Product Management, Digital Marketing or Marketing Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or relevant field
- Certification from the Project Management Institute a plus
- Strong project management skills and the ability to research and coordinate information efficiently
- Execute “best in class” in product management methodology
- Extensive knowledge of B2C Marketing best practices and strategies
- Excellent data-driven with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with marketing tags, tag management systems, ad servers and email service providers
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into easily translatable concepts
- Iterative and curious thinker with a test and learn focus and solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience managing direct reports as well as multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams in a collaborative manner
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)