Merchandise Operations CoordinatorApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Merchandise Operations department as a Merchandise Operations Coordinator, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Responsible for SKU set up and maintenance for a category of products – end to end updates.
- Creation of new SKUs and process maintenance requests which includes cost and retail changes.
- Ensure all data provided is accurate and complete.
- Standardize processes and data elements.
- Facilitation and troubleshooting of foundation data issues.
- Ensuring partnerships with Merchandising, Inventory, Regulatory Compliance, Classification, Sourcing, DC, IT, Catalog/Internet, International, Content Management to ensure efficiencies in the Supply Chain.
- Support and assist with the on-boarding of new associates and cross-training.
- 1+ year previous Merchandising experience or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excel and Google experience preferred
- Ability to ensure timely processing of SKU requests and meeting SLA expectations
- Results oriented, efficient, and detail oriented
- Proactive identification of data issues and proposal of solutions
- Ability to summarize complex business requirements simply in both written and verbal form
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts in a timely manner
- Promotes a strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrated agility and the ability to assist others as needed to meet deadlines
- Customer Service (Internal and External):
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of service, support and follow through to buying teams, planning teams, agents and vendors
- Technical Proficiency:
- Proficient in Business Objects, Excel, Access, Google. Ability to learn company operating systems and Merchandising processes
- High proficiency and ability to compile and summarize large amounts of data in a clear and concise manner
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)