Paid Search AnalystLocation: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is over 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Paid Search Analyst.
The Paid Search Analyst will be responsible for supporting the project management, analysis and day-to-day execution of Paid Search across CBH brands (Crate and Barrel, CB2, Crate & Kids and Hudson Grace) and drive overall company traffic, sales and customer development targets.
A day in the life as a Paid Search Analyst…
- Assist in the management of the paid search program across all major search engines (Google and Bing), taking customers’ multichannel experience into consideration
- Work toward automation of repetitive daily/weekly/monthly tasksImplement and improve account management processes such as ad creation, keyword generation, landing page selection and ad copy testing
- Support the implementation of channel-level strategy across all brands
- Support managing the bidding approach including strategy, testing and technology
- Help manage the product feed across all major publishers including Google and Bing
- Improve paid search program by using state-of-the-art tools and automation whenever possible
- Serve as an expert on paid search within the company and create awareness for its opportunities and challenges
- Work cross-functionally across paid search, paid social and display to manage strategy across audience, geo, promotions, etc…
- Partner with Technology and eCommerce to improve internal search and drive the development of tools and website features that help the paid search program
- Collaborate with eCommerce on testing and personalization opportunities to improve performance from paid search traffic
- Partner with SEO team to improve overall brand visibility and drive maximum efficiency
- Conduct deep-dive analyses and develop advanced omni-channel reporting
- Develop and maintain analyses and models that enable the company to market or operate more efficiently
- Participate in projects that increase the department’s technical capabilities, improve data structures and data integrity and promote new strategic efforts
- Help manage program budgets along with reporting and analysis
What you’ll bring to the table…
- Ability to serve as Paid Search expert, including Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and Product Listing Ads across platforms
- Strong analytical skills with a proven record of finding insights by analyzing data
- Strong project management skills couple with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience understand customer needs and trends for our core consumer
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience in partnering and managing key vendor/agency relationships
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- 3 years experience in Digital Marketing, Paid Search, eCommerce or Analytics in a Retail Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Must have proficiency in Google Merchant Center
- Proficiency in Web Analytics tools (Adobe/Omniture, Google Analytics), SQL, Access or related knowledge in their underlying processes preferred
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.
Match Your Skills.
Search jobs based on the skills and experience in your LinkedIn profile.Start Matching Skills