Paid Search CoordinatorLocation: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is over 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Paid Search Coordinator.
The Paid Search Coordinator will support the Paid Search Marketing team with day to day execution, campaign set-up and tracking of paid search marketing strategies across brands (Crate & Barrel, CB2 and Crate & Kids).
This is a 3 day/week hybrid position based out of our Northbrook, IL Headquarters Office
A day in the life as a Paid Search Coordinator…
- Execute campaign set-up of Paid Search campaigns across all major search engines (AdWords and Bing)
- Compile and distribute recurring reports to Marketing team for review regarding performance trends across campaigns
- Coordinate digital promo support by compiling promotion details including sku lists, ad copy and landing pages
- Monitor, test and optimize bidding strategies across all major search engines
- Compile test plans and track performance of new campaigns with key customer segments in mind
- Implement and improve account management processes such as ad creation, keyword generation, landing page selection and ad copy testing
- Assist the Paid Search team by constantly thinking about ways to improve the program using state-of-the-art tools and automation whenever possible
- Partner with SEO team to improve overall brand visibility and drive efficiency
- Participate in projects that increase the departments technical capabilities, improve data structures and data integrity and promote new strategic efforts
- Work closely with IT and eCommerce to improve internal search and drive the development of tools and website features that help the paid search program
- Sustain effective relationships with key business partners (internal business units, external parties, outside vendors)
What you’ll bring to the table…
- Drive for understanding problems, developing hypotheses, problem-solving, and testing & learning
- Capable of analyzing data sets including filtering, sorting, formulas, pivot tables etc…
- Ability to work with business users to elicit, structure and document requirements
- Able to understand and document business processes
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Good communication skills
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- 1 year of experience in developing Paid Search campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using ESP tools, such as ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred), Responsys, Silverpop or CheetahMail a plus
- Proficient in Web Analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics), SQL,
- Access or related knowledge in their underlying processes
- Proficient with Google and MS Office Suites
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.