Paid Social AnalystApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as a Paid Social Analyst located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
What you'll do...
- Manage the day to day execution of the Paid Social program, provides data driven guidance and analytic focus that will help drive decision making across the program.
- Implement and improve account management processes such as creative development, audience specific tactics and optimization.
- Manage the paid social budget, conduct deep-dive analysis and develop reports.
- Identify new paid social advertising opportunities and find ways to quickly take advantage of them.
- Serve as an expert on paid social within the company and create awareness for its opportunities and challenges.
- Assist the paid search and social manager by constantly thinking about ways to improve the program using state-of-the-art tools and automation whenever possible.
- Support the paid social strategy across all major publishers (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest), taking customers’ multichannel experience into consideration.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager, Media to coordinate reach goals for Paid Social.
- Provide analysis and reporting of the paid social program to inform strategy, optimization and other decisions.
- Proactively think about ways to improve the program using state-of-the-art tools and automation whenever possible.
- Partner with the Organic Social Media Manager to gain share best practice and learning.
What you'll bring...
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years previous relevant marketing and/or retail experience
- Experience with paid social for multi-channel businesses including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical skills with a proven record of finding insights by analyzing data
- Strong project management skills
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)