PMO Business PartnerApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Project Management Office as a PMO Business Partner located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
Supports cross functional initiatives by defining and documenting all project requirements. Remains current on all cross functional projects in order to maintain alignment across the organization. Engages with all functional business areas to sustain, improve and streamline all processes with a focus on profitability and efficiency.
- Partner with business leaders to define and document business requirements.
- Analyze the effectiveness of business functions, identify opportunities and recommend improvement ideas for core business processes.
- Partner with business leaders to understand their needs, support the improvement of their day to day operations, and actively problem solve to improve efficiency.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams for current and future business processes.
- Support and guide business leaders through the Crate and Barrel Governance Process.
- Assist leaders and technology partners in understanding and prioritizing scope and requirements.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Facilitate meetings to gather ideas and requirements, and conduct presentations to share findings.
- Train and coach leaders of functional business areas and their supporting teams in requirements definition and project management methodology.
- Act as Project Manager for new initiatives specific to area of focus.
- Provide governance and support for company projects that are being led by business teams with the support of the PMO.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Ability to develop strong business acumen across multiple departments
- Track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills including ability to “manage upwards” and set clear expectations of timelines and results
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office / Google Suite applications to manage and analyze data, create workflow diagrams, and prepare presentations
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and priorities of the organization
- Theoretical and practical Project Management knowledge
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and ability to shift and prioritize work to meet key
Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)