Product Manager, Apps - eCommerce
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our e-Commerce department as a Product Manager, Apps- e-Commerce, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Execute “best in class” in eCommerce product management methodology.
- Lead a defined area or product(s)’ definition and delivery schedule.
- Lead a product team to constantly improve key performance indicators and the customer experience, while in line with the overall eCommerce product vision.
- Leverage the team to make sure that delivery is as efficient and predictable as possible. Project manage as needed or delegate project management as needed.
- Manage the product backlog and opportunity backlog to consistently innovate and improve the business.
- Establish and conduct continual discovery cycles for the product that maximize customer insight, site data, industry trends, and the full resources of the product team.
- Create and foster a team dynamic that is motivated to improve the customer experience, product scorecard and key performance indicators.
- Support site search optimization, external search engine optimization, and paid search marketing.
- Support the eCommerce site operations team, including all site changes and hosting, to ensure eCommerce growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend external vendors to support the Site Management team, where appropriate.
- 3-5 years of eCommerce experience, including product management and external search
- Experience managing the development and lifecycle of customer-facing iOS apps preferred
- Agile product management experience in collaborative environments a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field
- Certification from the Project Management Institute a plus
- Extensive knowledge of B-to-C eCommerce best practices and strategies
- Collaborative work approach with the ability to create and work within a team atmosphere
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to research and coordinate information efficiently
- Strong manager and leader with demonstrated skills
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Passionate about product and driving business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Platform
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)