Product Manager, EcommerceLocation: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Product Manager, eCommerce.
The Ecommerce Product Manager is accountable for defining and executing a product roadmap in a given area of the digital customer experience, managing delivery within the framework of an agile development team, measuring results, and constantly iterating on improving the customer experience. In addition, this role is the acknowledged expert on Crate and Barrel users and customers, and works to discover and develop digital solutions that meet business goals and stakeholder needs and constraints. This position focuses on Gift Registry.
What you'll do...
- Execute “best in class” in eCommerce product management methodology.
- Lead a defined area or product(s)’ definition and delivery schedule.
- Leverage the team to make sure that delivery is as efficient and predictable as possible.
- Project manage as needed or delegate project management as needed.
- Manage the product backlog and opportunity backlog to consistently innovate and improve the business.
- Establish and conduct continual discovery cycles for the product that maximize customer insight, site data, industry trends, and the full resources of the product team.
- Create and foster a team dynamic that is motivated to improve the customer experience, product scorecard and key performance indicators.
- Support the omni channel end to end gift registry experience for the registrant and gift giver.
- Support the eCommerce site operations team, including all site changes and hosting, to ensure eCommerce growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend external vendors to support the Site Management team, where appropriate.
What you'll bring...
- 3+ years of eCommerce experience, including product management and external search
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field
- Certification from the Project Management Institute a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, excellent interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and the ability to research and coordinate information efficiently, extensive knowledge of B-to-C eCommerce best practices and strategies
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.
Match Your Skills.
Search jobs based on the skills and experience in your LinkedIn profile.Start Matching Skills