Product Manager, Stores
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Store Operations department as a Product Manager, Stores, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
The Stores Product Manager is accountable for defining, prioritizing, and executing a product roadmap across all store systems and tools, driving innovation that optimizes the customer and associate experience. This role will manage delivery within the framework of cross functional and development teams, able to lead both waterfall and agile project methodologies, partnering across channels to implement leading edge digital and system solutions, measure results, and constantly iterate toward improvement that meets and exceeds strategic goals.
- Establish and conduct continual customer discovery and store feedback that maximizes customer insight, industry trends, and the full resources of the product team.
- Lead a defined and prioritized multi-product roadmap and delivery schedule.
- Lead and partner with a product team to successfully execute, constantly improve key performance indicators and the customer experience, while in line with the overall store vision strategy.
- Direct, lead, and manage idea initiation, development, business proposals, and planning.
- Leverage all technology resource teams to make sure that delivery is as efficient and predictable as possible.
- Execute “best in class” in product management methodology across store systems and tools. Able to flex between product and project management approaches as needed specific to work and teams.
- 3+ years of eCommerce and/or retail experience, including product management
- Extensive knowledge of fixed and mobile point of sale systems, clienteling suites, workforce management suites e.g. labor scheduling, schedule optimization, analysis and reporting, inventory management tools e.g. receiving, locating, physical inventory, close outs, order fulfillment (ship from store) etc
- Exposure to emerging technologies in the above domains
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field
- Certification from the Project Management Institute a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, excellent interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and the ability to research and coordinate information efficiently, knowledge of retail best practices and strategies
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)