Security AnalystApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our IT department as a Security Analyst, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Maintain system access controls to protect data from unauthorized users.
- Obtain and implement user security requirements, including role-level security and identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Administer, assess and remediate the company’s Identity Access Management program.
- Reviews requests for access and authorizes appropriate levels of security based on user needs, guidelines and policy.
- Design and maintain security items such as user roles, permission lists, query and report access, component interfaces, and batch process groups.
- Establish security policies and procedures to protect computer systems, networks and data from unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
- Oversee the security patch management program: servers and desktops.
- Develop and promote consistent controls and processes to ensure IT risk management, security, privacy, and compliance are priorities.
- Monitor and protect digital files, networks and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
- Perform daily health checks as documented by the IT Security team.
- Prepares reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches.
- Provide support and help to computer users when they need to install or learn about new security products and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of training materials and communications to educate user groups.
- 1+ year Information Security related experience required; experience and knowledge of security control audit processes and procedures preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems / Security, Engineering
- Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Provide on-call support for after-hours security-related issues as needed
- Infrastructure experience extending across multi-applications/platforms: i.e active directory administration, Google (G-Suite, GCP), identity management/provisioning, Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft (Azure, Exchange, Office, SharePoint, Windows OS), Fortinet Firewall Management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) appliances
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts and security trends and practices
- Familiarity with and an understanding of DLP, AV and anti-malware
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)