Senior Analyst, Customer AnalyticsApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as a Senior Analyst, Customer Analytics, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
The Senior Analyst, Customer Analytics will use deep knowledge of advanced analytics and strong data science background to develop the analytical framework used to analyze and improve customer acquisition and retention. They will focus on leveraging machine learning and AI techniques to improve marketing program/channel effectiveness,manage projects, and influence others in the delivery of high quality results.
- Be the subject matter expert and enterprise resource for analyzing, synthesizing and communicating customer development and customer insights throughout the organization.
- Develop and manage enterprise level customer analytical framework using dashboard and visualization tools to empower business partners.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop action plans and translate insights into business actions that drive performance.
- Lead marketing initiatives and projects to enrich customer data and better understand Crate customers, including, but not limited to demographics, preferences, behaviors, digital engagement etc.
- Identify opportunities to use machine learning to improve effectiveness of marketing programs/channels, such as product recommendations, marketing mix modeling, and multi-touch attribution etc.
- Create compelling business cases and recommendations that drive action and support business decisions through the effective use of data.
- Build advanced models using XGBoost, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow etc. to improve existing model performance.
- Enable self-service analytics through data visualization tools and provide accurate and dynamic insights for internal customers.
- Proactively present insights and think of new ways to analyze customer data.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Masters’ preferred
- 3+ years previous experience in developing analytical framework to analyze complex business problems and using analytics to drive business results
- 3+ years previous experience in developing interactive dashboards for business partners, preferred on Tableau, Power BI, or Datastudio/Looker
- 3+ years previous experience in building advanced models to improve marketing channel performance, including, but not limited to, decision tree, logistic regression, deep neural network, XGBoost, or Tensorflow etc, prefered on Python or Google cloud ML/AI platform
- Google cloud platform experience is a plus
- Experience with Customer data (demographics, identity etc) preferred
- Ability to frame business problems into analytical outputs and translate back to business needs
- Knowledge of A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Developer skills in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Datastudio or Looker
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to present technical concept/analysis to non-technical audience
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)